Joyce Chapel Cemetery

Joyce Chapel Cemetery

Coon Rapids Minnesota

SE Corner of Hanson Blvd and Robinson Drive

 

In 1901 Benjamin Shattuck donated a one-half acre site for the Joyce Chapel Methodist Church building and cemetery. The first Burial was on February 9, 1903, Baby Eugene William Swanson, son of John P Swanson.  See church history page for more information.

 

For more information about the burials in the cemetery contact the
church office @ 763-755-6990.

 

 

Search cemetery stones on FindaGrave.com